Staying Safe in Church
What will we do to keep you safe?
- Reduced numbers on the site to meet all government regulations.
- We have hand sanitiser stations and masks available for you.
- Implemented COVID-safe seating and movement plans.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection measures.
- Implemented registration and check-in processes for meeting the government’s maximum attendees and contact tracing requirements.
- Installed signage to help to remind you of safe practises.
What can you do to love each other while onsite?
- We encourage you to ensure physical distancing by keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Practise good hygiene by frequently washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or by using the hand sanitisers provided.
- Please do not come to the church if you are unwell and/or experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath) or you have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19. We encourage you strongly to be tested for COVID-19 if any of these apply to you.
- We encourage you to download and use the COVID-Safe app to help with contact tracing if it is needed.
- Should you contract COVID-19, please let the church know immediately.